1. Make sure all parts are included. You should have:
a. An optics mount
b. 2x mount mounting screws (flat head, torx drive screws)
2. Make sure the pistol is unloaded and safe.
3. Install your optic onto the mount using the M4 screws that came with your optic. Inspect the bottom of the mount to make sure the screws don’t protrude below the bottom of the mount far enough to impact the receiver.
4. Install the optics mount onto the pistol, using the included torx head screws.
5. Perform a function check and make sure the pistol is safe to fire.