1. Make sure all parts are included. You should have:
a. An optics mount
b. 2x optics mounting screws (flat head, hex drive screws)
c. 4x mount mounting screws (flat head, torx drive screws)
2. Make sure the rifle is unloaded and safe, then remove the rear sight.
3. Install your optic onto the mount using the included hex head screws. Inspect the bottom of the mount to make sure the screws don’t protrude below the bottom of the mount far enough to impact the receiver, then remove the optic from the mount.
4. Install the optics mount onto the rifle, using the included torx head screws. The barrel is tapered, and the mount has a matching tapered profile on the bottom. Make sure the mount is mounted with the correct end forward.
5. Install the optic onto the mount
6. Perform a function check and make sure the rifle is safe to fire.