1. Make sure all parts are included. You should have:
a. An Optics Mount
b. 2x 6-48 torx screws
c. 2x 6-32 allen screws
2. Make sure the rifle is unloaded and safe.
3. Install your optic onto the mount using the allen screws. Inspect the bottom of the mount to make sure the screws don’t protrude below the bottom of the mount.
4. Remove the set screws from the top of the receiver on your rifle.
4. Install the optics mount onto the top of the receiver on your rifle using the torx screws.
5. Perform a function check to make sure the rifle is safe to fire.