Note: This page covers two different versions of this mount. The old version was sold as a Sig RomeoZero mount, and the new version is the Shield RMS mount. For the purposes of installation instructions, the difference is the optic mounting screws. The Sig RomeoZero mount uses the factory M4 screws that came with your optic. The Shield RMS mount uses M3 screws that are included with your mount.
1. Make sure all parts are included. You should have:
a. An Optics Mount
b. 2x 6-48 torx screws
c. 2x M3 hex head screws
2. Make sure the rifle is unloaded and safe.
3. Install your optic onto the mount using the M3 hex head screws included with your mount. Inspect the bottom of the mount to make sure the screws don’t protrude below the bottom of the mount.
4. Remove the set screws from the top of the receiver on your rifle.
4. Install the optics mount onto the top of the receiver on your rifle using the torx screws.
5. Perform a function check to make sure the rifle is safe to fire.