1. Make sure all parts are included. You should have:
a. An optics mount
b. 2x optics mounting screws (flat head, hex drive screws)
c. 2x mount mounting screws (flat head, torx drive screws)
2. Make sure the pistol is unloaded and safe, then remove any existing optics mount and/or screws.
3. Install your optic onto the mount using the included hex head screws. Inspect the bottom of the mount to make sure the screws don’t protrude below the bottom of the mount far enough to impact the receiver. (Sig optic shown)
4. Install the optics mount onto the pistol, using the included torx head screws.
5. Perform a function check and make sure the pistol is safe to fire.