Note: This page covers two different versions of this mount. The old version was sold as a Sig RomeoZero mount and has been discontinued. The replacement is the Shield RMS mount. For the purposes of installation instructions, the difference is the optic mounting screws. The Sig RomeoZero mount uses the factory M4 screws that came with your optic. The Shield RMS mount uses M3 screws that are included with your mount.
1. Make sure all parts are included. You should have:
a. An optics mount
b. 2x mount mounting screws (flat head, torx drive screws)
c. 2x M3 optics mounting screws (flat head, hex drive screws)
2. Make sure the pistol is unloaded and safe.
3. Install your optic onto the mount using the M3 screws that came with your mount. Do not exceed 4.5 in-lbs! Inspect the bottom of the mount to make sure the screws don’t protrude below the bottom of the mount far enough to impact the receiver.
4. Install the optics mount onto the pistol, using the included torx head screws. Do not exceed 7 in-lbs!
5. Perform a function check and make sure the pistol is safe to fire.