This mount replaces the top rail on your Browning Buckmark, and allows you to mount a red dot optic.
- Some very old Browning Buckmark models use mounting screws with a shoulder. This mount WILL fit, but you’ll need the 8-36 screws from our mounting screws page
- Some Target models (Field/Target and Field/Target Micro, for example) with factory picatinny rails may come with longer than normal screws. See the mounting screws page for details.
- Some Target models (Field/Target and Field/Target Micro, for example) may come with barrels that have a round profile under the sight rail instead of a flat. This mount is designed for a barrel with a flat surface where the sight rail mounts.
- Vortex Venom users: The mounting screws that come with your optic are too long, you’ll need some from our mounting screws page
- Use the Contact Us form if you have questions about compatibility.
Not sure which optics pattern to choose? See Optics Compatibility for more information.
Shield RMS vs Sig RomeoZero mounts:
The Sig RomeoZero optic is compatible with both of these mounts, but the Sig RomeoZero version of the mount is being discontinued. The Shield RMS mount is an updated version that is compatible with a larger variety of optics, including the Holosun 407k/507k. Grab one of the Sig RomeoZero mounts at a discount while they’re still available!